Nigerian singer, Charly Boy has shown support for his daughter by defending her from people who do not agree with her sexuality.
The singer opened up today about how he felt when his daughter came out to him as a lesbian. He added that he loves her and is grateful to have her as a daughter.
His daughter, Dewy Oputa left a comment on his post, accusing him of using her story to gain followers.
Other Instagram users also reacted to Charly Boy’s statement that he’s proud of his gay daughter.
Some blasted his daughter for her sexuality then called him out for condoning such.
And he responded by blasting them in return while defending his daughter.
Read the replies below;
- Charley Boy’s daughter,Dewy blast her father after he revealed his proud of her being gay
- Davido declares himself a ‘problem child’
- Aisha Yesufu responds to Twitter users who attacked her after showing support for gay rights in Nigeria
- “God punish useless Fake Pastor” – Charly Boy slams Pastor Ibiyieome for threatening Daddy Freeze
- Femi Otedola replies follower who indicated interest in dating his daughter, Temi Otedola