A photo of House of Representatives majority leader, Hon Alhassan Ado-Doguwa with his four wives and 27 children, is making rounds on the internet as he clocks 55.
Recall that in January the lawmaker representing Doguwa/Tudun Wada federal constituency of Kano state in the House of Representatives, made the news for revealing that he has 27 children and still counting.
Daguwa disclosed this while being sworn in at the house plenary session on Wednesday January 29, also showed off his 4 wives he came to the chamber with.
“Mr. Speaker, I would like to let you know that with me today here, are my four respected wives.
“Mr Speaker, these four wives you have seen have produced 27 kids for me, and I am still counting. I am still counting.”
Commenting on the disclosure, the House of Representatives Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila jokingly said “the more, the merrier”.
“I must bring to the knowledge of this house a little anecdote, what you told me, sometime ago. You told me, don’t beg me, you told me it was getting late around 7 o’clock, and there were many children playing in front of your house in Kano.
“You got worried and you went out, you told the children, “common, what are you still doing outside by this time of the day. You people should go to your homes.
“And one of them said to you, “haba, baba, this is my house.” So he was one of those 27 children. But I guess, the more, the merrier. You get my point; continue.”
- Breaking News: Gbajabiamila Swears In Doguwa As House Leader
- Femi Gbajabiamila denies spending public funds on mother’s birthday party in Dubai
- Residents blast Gbajabiamila for sharing N300 and One “congo” of rice as relief package to combat coronavirus
- Acting NDDC MD, Kemebradikumo Pondei Will No Longer Appear Before Probe Panel – Speaker, Gbajabiamila
- #EndSARS Protests: Lagos State Will Need N1trillion For Reconstruction – Speaker Gbajabiamila