Kenyan journalist and former host of CNN’s “Inside Africa,” Soni Methu has died at the age of 34. She passed away on Thursday April 11th after collapsing from pains in her stomach.
The news of her death was confirmed by her sister, Faith Methu, via a statement.
According to Faith, her sister died en route to the hospital after suffering what looked like a seizure.
“We don’t know much but a post mortem will be done to tell exactly what happened,” Faith Methu said.
Soni Methu was the hosted of “Inside Africa” from 2014 until 2015 when the show moved to a new format and without a presenter.
“We are shocked and saddened to learn of the passing of our friend and former colleague Soni Methu. Our heartfelt condolences to her family and friends, from all at CNN” CNN said in a statement.
- 6-year-old Georgia girl shot dead by 4-year-old brother
- Just In: Senator Abbo Finally Reacts To Viral Assault Video
- Six-year-old Boy found dead inside neighbor’s freezer in Lagos
- Mr Ibu Reveals Who Started Rumours He Had Stroke
- Prophetess Nonnie Roberson dead: How Nonnie Roberson died