A Lady who graduated from UNIZIK has passed away after she was allegedly poisoned by a man she turned down.
Chizuroke Egodi Onuorah was one of the best graduating students in the Environmental management department and the second best-graduating student in the faculty of environmental sciences.
She was posted to Oyo state for her NYSC. Unfortunately, she passed on before completing her youth service.
There are two different reports about the cause of her death. Friends shared screenshots of a chat where the deceased purportedly claimed that she had been vomiting after being poisoned by a man who was asking her out in Ibadan.
However, another Facebook user claimed she died from “kidney related disease” after battling for months to stay alive. It is not clear if the kidney disease was as a result of the alleged poisoning.
Below are posts mourning the deceased:
- Imo businessman dies in Abuja after returning from South Africa, State Govt seals his hotel, quarantines guests, family members
- Veteran Actor, Daniel Uwadiae is dead
- Religious leaders mourn prophetess who was allegedly poisoned by junior pastors looking to take over her ministry
- Nollywood Director, Theodore Anyanji Is Dead
- Lady claimed Nigerian man killed South African girl in false report