The Court of Appeal sitting in Kaduna has dismissed an appeal by Isah Mohammed Ashiru challenging the verdict of the election petitions tribunal which affirmed governor Nasir El-Rufai’s victory at the 2019 Kaduna state gubernatorial election.
According to sources, the court ruled that governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai was duly re-elected as Governor of Kaduna State.
Recall that the gubernatorial candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, lost at the tribunal and headed for the Appeal Court.
- Gov. Election: Drama As El-Rufai Kneels Before Kogi People, Says Please Forgive Yahaya Bello
- Gov. Makinde Dragged To Supreme Court By Adelabu
- 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign
- Tribunal: I Will Not Lose Sleep Says Orji Kalu
- El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I’m Watching’