Media personality, Daddy Freeze has replied a follower who challenged him to heal a mad man in Lucifer’s name.
The controversial broadcaster in one of his teachings had stated that praying in the name of “Lucifer” is more potent than praying in the name of “Jesus”.
Freeze who has always aired his stance against the use of the name “Jesus”, gave the reason for his statement, saying the name “Jesus” has no meaning in neither Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, Latin nor English whereas the name “Lucifer” which means “Light bringer” has more meaning.
In reaction, a fan challenged Daddy Freeze to use the name of Lucifer which he claims is more potent, to heal a mad man.
The follower wrote,
“Sir I challenge you to a test. Let’s pick a random mad man on the street. Pray in the name of Lucifer I will pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Let’s see at the mention of who they get delivered. I dare you sir, this will end this rubbish you keep spitting out.”
Responding to the man’s challenge Daddy Freeze lashed out at him saying,
“I think that the first mad man that needs prayers is you, so let me pray for you to be delivered from benightedness and unscholarly religious slavery which is the highest form of slavery,” Daddy freeze said”.
See their exchange below,
- “Muslims and Christians Are Not Serving The Same God” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
- SCOAN is on fire and TB Joshua is in hell, said Anne after revealing truth about his church
- Insecurity: God Will Have Mercy On Nigeria And Heal Our Land – Pastor Adeboye
- Last post of Comedian Ada Jesus before she died (photos)
- “You will need to kill me before I take COVID-19 vaccine” – Nigerian pastor declares