Having a car as a lady is a good thing as many people regard it as her being independent. However, some greedy mechanics see it as an opportunity to rip them off seeing as many ladies are ignorant about car matters.
Well, Nollywood actress, Damilola Adegbite, seems to have fallen victim of fraud after she discovered her mechanic of over 10 years has been ripping her off.
In a video shared on Instagram, the film star recounted how her mechanic gave her a bill of close to N350k for something that should not have cost even half of that.
Adegbite then advised ladies to always get a second opinion from men whenever their mechanic gives them a bill. She said that they could save a lot of money that way.
See her post below:
- 70% Of Men Are With Their Current Girlfriends Because They Can Not Afford Better Ones – Tunde Ednut
- “I Am A Spec And More” – Tacha Sends Message To Fans (Photo)
- Ex-BBNaija Housemate Under Fire For Sharing N*de Photo Online
- Tiwa Savage serves relationship advice to her fellow ladies
- Sex Therapist Jaruma Gifts Tacha N50 million (Video)