Having a car as a lady is a good thing as many people regard it as her being independent. However, some greedy mechanics see it as an opportunity to rip them off seeing as many ladies are ignorant about car matters.
Well, Nollywood actress, Damilola Adegbite, seems to have fallen victim of fraud after she discovered her mechanic of over 10 years has been ripping her off.
In a video shared on Instagram, the film star recounted how her mechanic gave her a bill of close to N350k for something that should not have cost even half of that.
Adegbite then advised ladies to always get a second opinion from men whenever their mechanic gives them a bill. She said that they could save a lot of money that way.
See her post below:
- Man bites girlfriend’s breast because she shared Pretty Mike’s post
- Actress Ruby Orjiakor writes an open letter to Ladies who open their legs for Ice Cream
- Nigerian Lady Gives Her Life To Christ, Burns Her Makeup Kit, Wigs & Trousers (Photos)
- “I don’t make 5million a day abeg, Make una pay me my money” – Ifu Ennada pleads with those owing her money to pay up
- Symply Tacha launches “Pad For Every Girl” project, donates pads to female students