Actress Ngozi has advised fellow ladies to date all kinds of boys when in search for a life partner. She however advised against marry certain of them.
She took to social media with the below post.
My two cents: When looking for a life partner, my advice to women is to date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy do not make them good husbands.
Actress Ngozi added that ladies should settled down with a man who wants a woman who knows their worth.
When the time comes time to settle down, find someone who wants an equal partner. Someone who thinks women should be smart, opinionated and ambitious. Someone who values fairness and expects or, even better, wants to do his share in the home. These men exist and, trust me, over time, nothing is sexier.
- I can’t date a man who doesn’t have a car – Moesha Boduong
- My mum begs me not to have a baby mama – Chinko Ekun
- Stop shaming people about getting pregnant – Actress Toyin Abraham
- Gbenro and Osas: Ladies please don’t marry down – Shade Ladipo
- Marry a strong woman like me who will beat you – Yvonne Okoro