CNN’s investigation of Lekki shooting has been hailed by musician, Davido.
Recall that CNN released its investigation of the incident today.
The investigation indicted the Nigerian army, saying soldiers used live bullets at Lekki toll gate protesters on 20th October, 2020.
Recall after the shooting, the protest lost it’s identity and it was hijacked by hoodlums who didn’t hesitate to “set the state on fire”.
In the video released by CNN, people in Army uniform were seen shooting directly at the protesters, and screams were heard from people in pain.
Some of the words heard are; “they’ve killed him, they’ve killed him”, another person shouted “they’re Killing my people”.
Reacting to this, Davido who was invited by the IGP in Abuja during the heat of the protest, expressed love for CNN.
- #EndSars: Protesters reported dead as Police open fire at Lekki Toll gate
- CNN releases findings from its independent investigation on Lekki shooting; shares videos of what appears to be soldiers shooting directly at the crowd
- Lekki shooting: Army lied against Sanwo-Olu – Nnamdi Kanu
- Soldiers stop Lagos judicial panel from accessing military mortuary (video)
- DJ Switch Flees After Receiving Deadly Phone Message