Popular Nigerian artiste, Davido has taken to his social media page to appreciate his fans for their support, as his newly released single “FEM” hits over 5 million views on YouTube.
Davido released the song after a much needed break from social media for over 3 months and the single has garnered a lot of views on the video streaming platform.
He also assured his fans that he is working on more projects.
He posted the song cover on Instagram and wrote,
“5 million + views on fem n in under a week 🔥🔥 Thanks to everyone that has supported this come back !! More doings on the way”.
Recall that the visuals of this track reached over 1 million views in less than 9 hours after it was released on YouTube.
It is alleged that the Nigerian entertainer has come back to reclaim his throne as his latest song, “Fem” has started breaking records on various streaming platforms.
- “As it should be” – Davido brags as his latest song “FEM” sets new record
- YouTube rewards Rema as his song “Beamer” hits 10 million streams
- Davido excited as “Risky” hits 1 million views on YouTube
- Breaking: Fans Go Crazy As Davido Returns Back To Social Media, Shares His First Post In Months
- Rapper Erigga set to wed Morenike, checkout pre-wedding photos