Reacting the viral music video, Davido’s DMW crew member, Aloma compared his boss’s Assurance hit to Wizkid’s Fever. In his deleted article on Instagram, Aloma who seems to be involved in technical functions claims Tiwa Savage’s role in the video sets a bad precedent in the Nigerian society since it motivates young men to go after older ladies.
He left his views while making comparisons between Davido’s ‘Assurance’ music video and Wizkid’s ‘Fever’ video.
“Fact you don’t understand:
- Davido discovered his heart appetite but Tiwa found her own heart desire
- Chi is single while mom jam jam is divorced
- You learn good vibes from dav and chi but in other way you learn how to run after someone’s wife or small boy
- Chi outfit in assurance video compare to mommy jam jam outfit
- Assurance video can be a lesson to young lad, but fever video instruct young lads how to run after old girl and I don’t care attitude
“If you’re worried about it, pls pull up at your own risk. If you keep seeing this video, and you pleased with what you’re seeing I pray that what happened to TeeBillz occur to you, stay strong brother”. Aloma closed with a message sympathising with the Savage’s embattled husband, Teebillz, who is holed up in the United States of America.
Teebillz hasn’t uttered a word since the romantic video surfaced. The young man has previously vouched for Tiwa Savage when rumours emerged that Wizkid was involved in a romantic affair with the songstress. There are concerns that Aloma’s views could intensify the age-long rivalry between Davido and Wizkid that was however publicly settled last year December.