Popular Nigerian DJ, Florence Otedola professionally known as DJ Cuppy has broken her silence on the ongoing nationwide #Endsars protest.
She revealed that she was defying the advise of those around her but remaining silent doesn’t feel right.
The Billionaire’s daughter admitted that although she is not directly affected by the brutality of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) but her fans are which makes it an issue of concern to her.
DJ Cuppy went on to declare her support for the #EndPoliceBrutality AND #EndSARS in Nigeria.
Going against the advice of those around me, but it doesn’t feel right. Silence can say so much. My fellow Nigerians, forgive me for taking so long to comment…
Would be lying if I said I’m DIRECTLY affected by SARS but a lot of my Cupcakes are and that’s enough for me to care. I stand behind the movement to #EndPoliceBrutality AND #EndSARS Flag of Nigeria
— #OriginalCopy 🧁 (@cuppymusic) October 9, 2020
- “We have put up with this menace for too long” – Falz set to join Runtown on the #EndSARS protest
- Some people think I’m a jobless billionaire – Dj Cuppy
- Olamide: “I would have joined #EndSARS protest if I was in Nigeria”
- “DJ Cuppy has the most perfect pair of boobs in Nigeria” – Man reveals
- DJ Cuppy deserves an award for excellence because even the way she cry is romantic – Uche Maduagwu