Ex-BBNaija housemate Dorathy Bachor has revealed the official date for the premiering of the BBNaija Season 5 Lockdown reunion show.
The reality star cum entrepreneur on Friday said the reunion show will begin June 17, 2021.
The reunion show is usually characterised with drama as 20 ex-housemates will meet live once again and get the opportunity to clear the air and express their feelings towards each other.
The show offers fans another opportunity to get to see their favourite housemates together on their TV screens.
On March 24, 2021, organisers of BBNaija announced the commencement of Big Brother Naija Season 6 Edition with an open call for the season 6 audition.
They also confirmed that the production of BBNaija 2021 reunion show for the season 5 “Lockdown” housemates is in progress.
The show, which is to be hosted by Ebuka Obi Uchendu, will revisit some highlights and memorable moments from the 2020 season 5 edition won by Laycon
There had been several speculations to the actual date of commencement of the reunion show.
However, taking to her Instagram page, Dorathy posted a photo of the reunion show with an accompanying caption that reads: “It’s a date 17th of June 2021 @dstvnigeria @bigbronaija.”
- BBNaija 6: Ebuka Obi Uchendu to return as host
- BBN’s Tochi hints about upcoming BBN Lockdown weddings
- Wathoni Apologises For Body Shaming Dorathy
- Reactions as Reality star Prince Enwerem wants to know if Ebuka Obi-Uchendu needs a substitute for a show he has hosted for 8 years
- “If you don’t blow like Mercy, Kiddwaya will leave you” – Fan advises BBNaija’s Erica