Thirty-eight years ago, on August 21, founder of Living Faith Church, Pastor David Oyedepo and his wife Mummy Faith Oyedepo and Daddy Oyedepo as th got married in a glorious ceremony.
Celebrating their many years of unshaken union, Bishop Oyedepo took to his Instagram page to shower praises on his dear wife.
Oyedepo in his message hailed his wife for being a virtuous woman and noted that the journey has been an awesome one with her by his side.
“Happy Wedding Anniversary to my lovely wife @officialfaithoyedepo The journey thus far has been awesome with you by my side. You have been the true definition of a virtuous woman. Myself, the children (biological and spiritual) and grandchildren all call you blessed indeed. 38 years gone, forever to go with you. I love you,” his post read.
See post below:
Interestingly, the day was indeed one of double celebration for Oyedepo and his wife as they also gave out their daughter’s hand in marriage.
- EmmaOhMaGod treats his wife to breakfast for 3rd anniversary, takes her to the hotel they lodged for their wedding (photo)
- Akpororo and wife celebrate 4th wedding anniversary with adorable photos
- Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photo
- It’s been a meaningful 12years out of the 16 years of knowing you – Comedian AY and wife, Mabel celebrate their 12th wedding anniversary
- ”You stood by me against all odds” – E-Money appreciates his wife on their 10th Wedding Anniversary.