Nigerian businessman Emeka Okonkwo popularly known as E-Money is currently trending online.
The entrepreneur who is the chief executive officer of Five Star Music took to his Instagram page to share a video of himself and his brother Kcee.
The brothers were seen dancing to the traditional drumming at Anambra state.
A Zimbabwean took to the comment section and wrote,
“Those who pretend to be rich yall guilt of sacrifices human body parts, I give this dude 1yr only yall see wats going to happen, he’s following Ginimbi same squad”.
In his reply, E-Money said, “May God Forgive You”.
- Suspected Body Parts Dealer Apprehended In Ibadan
- ‘Davido is not a talented artiste, He is a Joke’ – Nigeria man says
- Singer, Rudeboy Reveals What Will Happen If Rich Men Decide To Marry Only Rich Women
- “Wahala for Ka3na now” – Fans blast Ka3na after Nengi sent money to Lucy to support her business
- Indians Are In Nigeria Harvesting Human Parts