Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has wondered why the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, only go after Yahoo boys while they ignore the likes of Tinubu.
He made this known in reaction to the bullion vans allegedly seen entering the Bourdillon home of Tinubu during the 2019 general elections.
Reno Omokri tweeted:
“Why would @OfficialEFCC turn a blind eye to the bullion vans that entered @AsiwajuTinubu’s house in contravention of the Money Laundering Act of 2011, only for them to arrest irrelevant Yahoo boys and small time Internet love scammers? Ms Tinubu above the law? #MaguIsAHypocrite”
- #NigeriaDecides2019: Tinubu reacts to vote buying allegations
- JUST IN: Bullion Vans Seen Entering Bola Tinubu’s Home In Bourdillon, Ikoyi [Photo]
- Actress Haillie Sumney warns Nigerians not to affect Ghana with Yahoo Yahoo
- Haillie Sumney Warns Nigerians Not To Affect Ghana With Yahoo Yahoo
- Physical and emotional abuse are not grounds for divorce – Reno Omokri