Ghana’s President, Akufo
An embarrassing moment has been caught on tape showing Ghana’s 77-year-old President, Nana Akufo-Addo falling asleep at the Africa Financing Summit held in France.
The President couldn’t concentrate during the summit and decided to chase his dreams as he dozed off.
The embarrassing moment came while a female speaker addressed those attending the summit.
It is however important to note that President Nana Akufo-Addo successfully secured a loan facility for Ghana in France.
Watch the video below:
- Ghana to elect president in ‘battle of two giants’
- Ghana becomes first African country to receive COVAX shipment
- Buhari Returns to Nigeria From France (Photos)
- Nigerians and Ghanaians quarrel as US rapper, Meek Mill signifies interest in buying a property in Ghana
- ”Buhari Will Be Assassinated Before March, his death will bring peace” – Ghanaian Man Drops Prophecy