Nigerian-born Togolese footballer Emmanuel Adebayor and Dillish Mathews have confirmed their split after the duo un-followed each other on Instagram
There were speculations earlier when the footballer engaged an Instagram user in a conversation on his planned trip to Namibia, which had been cancelled.
Adebayor stated that he has nothing to do in Namibia when asked if he will be visiting the country soon, even after being reminded that his “girlfriend” lives there.
A check on Instagram also revealed that couple who are always in each other’s comment section have unfollowed each other.
The couple gave off hints of their romantic affair following their Instastory posts in 2018.
On Tuesday March 21, 2018, Adebayor posted a photo of himself in Paris with a guitar. Dillish who sent him love emojis in the comment section of the post, also shared a photo in same location which was the last piece of puzzle that confirmed they were dating.
- Emmanuel Emenike, Wife React To Mercy’s Claims That He Dated And Dumped Her
- Wedding Bells In The Air As Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Hold Introduction
- Between Singer, Tekno and an insensitive fan who said he looks sick.
- Again, singer, Tekno deletes all his Instagram posts; says ‘tables will turn’
- Mercy and MC Galaxy not in good terms? He unfollowed her on Instagram