Nigerian entertainers Olamide and Eniola Badmus have been named alongside others, as part of the Ogun Governor-Elect, Dapo Abiodun’s Economic Transition Committee.
Olamide, and actress Eniola Badmus who were named in the Ogun Governor-Elect, Dapo Abiodun’s Economic Transition Committee, will be working as part of the Commerce and Industry sub-committee by the incoming governor.
The billionaire businessman who won the 2019 Ogun State Governorship election, made the announcement on Instagram on Monday.
See the full list below;
- [PHOTOS] Olamide Meets With Ogun State Governor-elect, Dapo Abiodun
- Governor Elect Appoints Olamide, Eniola Badmus As Members Of Transition Team
- How I won Ogun governorship election – Dapo Abiodun
- #OgunDecides2019: PDP’s Gbenga Daniel Backs APC Guber Candidate, Gives Reasons
- Fayose congratulates Amosun over loss at governorship election in Ogun