Escape nightclub owner, Richard Nnadi, has taken to social media to reveal how celebrity debtors destroyed the club.
The nightclub recently shutdown over N120m debt, and the CEO has claimed BBNaija stars, musicians, slay queens, footballers and even politicians are to blame.
Taking to his Instagram page, Richard Nnadi, shared a video in which he accused entertainers and politicians of messing up people’s businesses.
Though, in the caption of the post, he apologized to Tonto Dikeh who according to him begged him not to go public with it. Sharing the video he wrote;
Good morning everyone!
Guess What Season It Is?
Yes! You Got It Right …..
It’s Fvck You Season…..
@tontolet I Am Sorry But It’s Time We Switched Up On These Debtors!
Other Club Owners Won’t Say Anything Cos They Are Still In The Business But I Am Out And Never Going Back So I Will Take This For The Rest Of Us That Can’t Speak!
Footballers, Musicians , Big Brother Housemates , Politicians And Even Slay Queens…..
I Am Coming For All Of U Cos April 1st Is A Day For Fools!
- Celebs are paying their debts – Escape Night Club owner!
- Slay Queens are only after money – Reno Omokri cautions men
- Escape night club owner praises Davido for paying his debt
- Nigerian lady advises women to allow their husbands cheat
- RENO OMOKRI: ‘Sugar Daddies Are diabolical’