Big Brother Naija star, Natacha Akide better known as Tacha has reconciled with her boyfriend, King Ladi.
Recall that sometime ago, the reality star in a chat with Toke Makinwa during a Vlog session revealed that she had taken a break from her relationship with Ladi.
According to her the break was needed because she wasn’t getting the desired attention from her boyfriend.
However, the 25-year-old entrepreneur has now taken to her social media pages to hint that they are back together.
The revelation was made after Tacha took to Twitter and posted a good morning tweet for her followers.
In reaction to her tweet a fan took to the comment section and asked her if she slept well, responding to the fans tweet, Tacha noted that she didn’t but hopes to sleep well in King Ladi’s arms the following night.
Similarly, Tacha took to her Instagram story to share a screenshot of a chat, believed to be a conversation she had with him.
The news of Tacha’s reconciliation with her lover as left her fans excited and they have taken to social media to express their joy.
See reactions below,
Watch video of Tacha’s chat with Toke where she revealed she was taking a break from her relationship with Ladi below,
- Tacha reconciles with her boyfriend, King Ladi
- I don’t know my relationship status currently because my boyfriend hasn’t called me” – Tacha reveals
- “Let me tell the truth, Kim is my daughter” – Tacha says as she shares photos of her babygirl, Kim
- King Ladi who is romantically linked to reality star Tacha, shares a mirror selfie of them (photo)
- Tacha reacts as Cardi B gifts her husband $500,000 for his birthday