After fans dragged her for not celebrating Nengi on her birthday yesterday, Mercy Eke has now given them a befitting reply.
Recall that BBNaija lockdown star, Nengi celebrated her 23rd birthday yesterday being January 1st, and also received a Range Rover car gift from her fans, the Ninjas.
Her birthday was graced by several celebrities, popular among them was famous Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky who made money rain at the party.
Celebrities whose absence at the birthday party were noticed are Mercy Eke, Kiddwaya, Erica among others who didn’t turn up for reasons best known to them.
Mercy Eke’s absence and refusal to send a birthday shout-out to the Queen of Ninjas has once again proven that her breakup with reality star, Ike, over alleged reasons bothering on his affiliation with Nengi could be true.
Following series of drags on social media, the self-acclaimed Queen of highlights alias Lamborghini, has now replied critics.
According to her, she is that Queen they wish their fave would be in millions of years to come. She also asked them to let her be as she has moved on and literary forgotten they exist.
Read the post she made on her SnapChat account below;
A certain fan in her opinion said Mercy Eke did not celebrate Nengi simply because Nengi didn’t celebrate her on her recent birthday in September.
Ur fave no wish Mercy Happy birthday but u want Mercy to wish her abi???
U all didn’t see Mercenaries running around crying..
Mercy Eke the standard 😂😂😂
— A FAN GIRL (@StarGirl_001) January 2, 2021
- Bobrisky and Tacha Make It Rain Money at Nengi’s Birthday (Video)
- Battle Of Supremacy! “Nengi knows the game more than you, stop hating” – Fan blasts Mercy Eke
- Mercy Aigbe Shares Gorgeous Photos to Celebrate Her 43rd Birthday
- Ike reveals his plans for mercy Eke on her birthday
- What a man told Nengi after she released new pictures of herself in a bikini sparks reactions online