FXTM has unveiled its new stocks account on the Meta Trader5 platform, giving clients worldwide the ability to buy, sell and hold shares from the NYSE and NASDAQ stock exchanges.
The new FXTM Stocks Account offers trading with zero commissions, provides free access to real time price data as well as real time trade execution, helping clients to make the most of their investments.
FXTM has selected more than 300 of the largest United States-listed companies by market capitalisation, which are available to trade on the MT5 platform. Additional stocks can be accessed upon client’s request, free of charge.
Chief Dealer, FXTM, Charis Mountis noted that since the launch in 2011, the company has remained focused on providing its clients with access to the financial markets through leveraged instruments.
He said while these instruments remain FXTM’s core product, we are also giving people freedom to choose from a range of instruments so they can create more financial opportunities.
“In line with this mission and in response to increasing demand from our customers, we have expanded our asset class range to include unleveraged equity trading, initially offering US stocks,” “ Mountis said.
He added that the FXTM Stocks Account is available in English while the service will add European equities in the months ahead.
- Coincidence? Top 5 Swiss Bank’s Profits up 34% After Bitcoin Integration
- World Billionaires Get Poorer, Lose A Staggering $388bn – Report
- Expert: News of Chinese Banks’ Crypto Crackdown Greatly Exaggerated
- Twitter’s ‘don’t @ me’ update lets users control the conversation
- EFCC advises Nigerians on the steps to take before contacting them if one’s Facebook account is hacked