Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo state has revealed the people causing mayhem and commotion in the state while vowing that they would face the wrath of the law.
In recent times, unknown gunmen have carried out criminal activities across the state leading to loss of lives and properties.
The governor while addressing the congregation at the end of the Church Service at Government House Chapel Owerri on Sunday, May 2, spoke on the recent developments.
“I will never and not going to negotiate with criminals. Those out to bring the state down must be prepared to be brought down as well.
The mayhem in Imo State was carried out by hoodlums, bandits and a small percentage of IPOB members and aggrieved politicians who decided to sponsor violence to derail the Government of the day.” he said
- How Gov Masari, Matawalle Laid Foundation For Kidnapping, Banditry – Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor Blows Hot
- “Negotiating With Bandits Is An Acceptance Of Failure” – House Of Reps Member, Adejoro Adeogun Says
- #EndSARS: I’ll only rebuild two police stations, I repair won’t streetlights and the other police stations – Ebonyi governor
- Police Arrest 22 Suspects As IPOB Allegedly Attack F-SARS, Kill Officer In River
- ‘My twin brother lost everything while trying to save soldiers in Oyigbo’