Horror As Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Afghan Roommate In Portugal
A tragic incident has occurred as a Nigerian national was stabbed to death by his Afghan roommate in Lisbon, Portugal on December, 8, 2020.
The 29-year-old Henry Onyekachi arrived the country some months ago as a refugee and was put in the same room with a 45-year-old Afghan refugee.
On Wednesday, the roommates had a problem over house chores and the fact that the suspect had a negative influence on the other refugees in the apartment.
However, the suspect didn’t take the clash lightly with Henry, as he later reached for a knife and stabbed Henry in the back which led to his death.
According to reports, Henry died as a result of the blood loss sustained from the knife stab. The suspect has since been arrested
- Teenager who allegedly stabbed her boyfriend to death over ₦3,000 claims that she did it in self defense (video)
- Man Stabs Brother To Death While Fighting Over N100 Drink (Photo)
- Uncle Stabs Nephew To Death For Quarreling With His Girlfriend (Photo)
- Woman Goes Wild, Stabs Her Boyfriend’s Alleged Side Chic To Death (Photo)
- Horror As 15-year-old Boy Stabs Man To Death During Football Match In Imo