Horror As Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Afghan Roommate In Portugal
A tragic incident has occurred as a Nigerian national was stabbed to death by his Afghan roommate in Lisbon, Portugal on December, 8, 2020.
The 29-year-old Henry Onyekachi arrived the country some months ago as a refugee and was put in the same room with a 45-year-old Afghan refugee.
On Wednesday, the roommates had a problem over house chores and the fact that the suspect had a negative influence on the other refugees in the apartment.
However, the suspect didn’t take the clash lightly with Henry, as he later reached for a knife and stabbed Henry in the back which led to his death.
According to reports, Henry died as a result of the blood loss sustained from the knife stab. The suspect has since been arrested
- I didn’t kill him: Police dismiss trending Chidinma video
- 4th wife allegedly stabs husband to death for impregnating another lady
- UPDATED: I killed him over disagreement, says suspected murderer of SuperTV boss
- Asylum seeker stabs French immigration official to death
- SuperTV CEO Murder: Suspect conspired with others now at large — Police