A total of N3 million has been splashed on the remaining 16 Housemates after they won a Guinness sponsored game.
The 16 Housemates won the cash prize after the two groups in the house, Blue Team and Black Team, carried out the task with confidence and guts.
The Tuesday night game had two different games, Guinness Smooth Task and Guinness Smooth Hunt and the two teams under the names Team Hops and Team Barley performed to expectations.
After the game, Biggie announced Team Hops won the photography session and was awarded a cash prize of N1,000,000 while Team Barley won the Games session and got N2,000,000!
Here’s how the housemates were grouped
Team Barley (Blue Team)
Lucy, Erica, Kiddwaya, Brighto, Trikytee, Vee, Laycon, and Kaisha.
Team Hops (Black Team)
Praise, Dorathy, Ozo, Neo, Wathoni, Tolanibaj, Prince, and Nengi.
- Guinness To Sponsor Laycon, other Housemates To All-Expense-Paid Trips To Dublin, Ireland, Scotland
- BBNaija 2020: We miss Erica’s drama, housemates boring without Erica – BBN star, Omashola
- #BBNaija: I miss you, call me – Lucy tells Erica, extends an olive branch to other fellow contestants
- Laycon reveals how he will spend N30 million BBNaija cash prize, says “Mum comes first”
- #BBNaija: Why I never supported Lucy, ended our friendship – Dorathy