The Nigerian government has disclosed the kind of life Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, was living before his arrest.
Kanu was rearrested during the week and detained at a Department of State Service (DSS) facility.
Kanu was re-arraigned in court and ordered to be remanded in the custody of the DSS, while the case was adjourned till July 26-27, 2021
Speaking at a press conference In Abuja on Thursday, Lai Mohammed said Kanu, before his arrest, was living in luxury apartments, flying private jets and wearing designer outfits.
Recall Kanu was wearing a Fendi attire when he was arrested.
“Of course, as we all saw, Kanu was wearing an attire made by Fendi, a luxury Italian fashion brand, when he was arrested.”
Lai Mohammed, who failed to disclose the country where Kanu was arrested, commended security agencies that aided his arrest.
- BREAKING: We will soon go after Kanu’s collaborators – FG
- ‘We Are Not Aware of Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest In Kenya’ – Kenya’s Interior Ministry
- Nigerians React As FG Rearrests IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu
- Mbaka demands unconditional release of IPOB leader, Kanu
- Singer Timaya calls out pastors who own private jets