The woman who drew a tattoo of APC national leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s face, name and date of birth on her back has allegedly been sent packing by her husband.
Recall that the woman, identified as Ayokunmi Babato, jumped on the viral tattoo trend in March 2021 and inked a tattoo of the politician.
She drew a bold tattoo of Tinubu’s face and wrote,
”Baba Mi Ogo Eko
Bola Ahmeed Tinubu
Omo Abibatu Mogagi
29th March 1952”
A month after she went viral, Ayokunmi has now taken to social media to cry out for help after her husband allegedly chased her out of their home because of the tattoo.
She shared a video and wrote,
”My husband sent me out of the house because of the tattoo I draw and I don’t even have anywhere to go. Please help me.
My family esp my baby father insulted and deserted me because of the tattoo I draw and I was only showing how much I appreciate My godfather. I feel sad and hurt.”
Watch the video she shared below,
Help me😭😭😭my husband sent me out cos I tattoo my godfather at my back pic.twitter.com/s9s1zJN2Hj
— Tollyfaz (@AyokunmiBabato1) April 7, 2021
- Ghanaian lady kneels and begs after her bestfriend caught her naked at her husband’s house
- “I am a jealous lover. If you don’t want to be my worst enemy don’t go near my boo” – Woman who allegedly killed her husband wrote in a past FB post
- Tinubu All Smiles As He Joins PDP Chieftains To Attend Wedding of Atiku’s Son (Photos)
- Cardi B goes pantless to show off her peacock tattoo makeover
- Woman narrates how armed robbers killed her husband in their home