Nigerian Instagram sensation and cross-dresser, Idris ‘Bobrisky’ Okuneye has replied those criticizing his decision to go for a “Brazilian Butt-Lift” Surgery.
It can be recalled that Bobrisky had stated that he was travelling out of the country for his butt enlargement surgery in Dominican Republic.
Although it is unclear if he truly traveled out, he has however been giving regular updates on the process.
The 29-year-old influencer shared a video of him receiving Intravenous (IV) fluid drips while on a hospital bed and disclosed that he is in pain.
Social media users have since been dropping “hot takes” and they fear that his actions might have severe consequence ; Bobrisky does not care and he’s sent a message to the naysayers
He shared a video on his Instagram page and wrote ;
Keep dropping ur comments and get blocked.
I can do anything to my body is non of your business.
- “I’m in pain” – Bobrisky opens up on the side effect of his BBL surgery
- “I’m really scared and nervous” – Bobrisky reveals he’s going for surgery
- “I want my life back, I cant hold the pain no more” – Bobrisky speaks on his supposed post-lipo surgery experience
- Bobrisky finally opens up on why he underwent plastic surgery to increase his butt size
- Bobrisky surprises dad with Lexus Jeep worth N8Million