Leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has challenged Pastor Adeboye Enoch to reveal what he saw at the state house during his recent visit on Monday.
We earlier reported that pastor Adeboye met with President Buhari behind closed-door on Monday.
And after the meeting, the revered Christian leader shunned the eagerly awaiting State House correspondents as he made his way out of the Presidential Villa.
Although details of the meeting have not been made available to the press till this moment, there are indications it was in connection to the controversial Companies and Allied Matters Act, CAMA, which the President signed into law on August 7, 2020.
But Kanu is claiming that what the Pastor saw in Aso Rock his mouth could not speak.
“The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Pastor E.A Adeboye declined to speak with state house correspondents after his meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday,” he wrote on Facebook.
“Common live interview they cannot do. Deception in the name of Christ.
“I challenge Adeboye to tell the world if he met the old brutal dictator Buhari or somebody that looks like him,” he claimed.
- No plans to return to APC now – Obaseki
- Pastor Adeboye recounts on how he left his wife by the roadside and walked a mile over argument
- 2020: There’ll Be Change Of Government, Disasters, Battles – Pastor Adeboye Releases Prophecies (Video)
- Fani-Kayode Attacks Pastor Adeboye, Tells Him What To Do To Buhari
- “Demons in Nigeria did not go to school” – Pastor Adeboye