Nigerian singer Peruzzi seems to have just hinted at a breakup with Cee-C, whom he reportedly started dating last year.
The singer has been making some suggestive post on social media, and fans are concerned that their relationship might be over.
It all started when Perruzi shared a post in which he said;
“Baby I Wrote You A Funeral Song, Cos You’re Dead To Me”.
That’s a huge one, but given his status as an artist, that could be discarded as pure art, but he went on to follow the post with another which seemingly revealed the reason for the breakup. He wrote;
“Fell in Love with the wrong person, So I’m jumping out of it.. first thing tomorrow morning.”
Recall that a few months back, Peruzzi confirmed the dating rumour with Cee-C. This he did by referring to her as his battery charger.
- Peruzzi dating Chioma: See what Nigerians are saying on allegation
- You have no right to be stimulated If you don’t have money – Peruzzi
- Popular Singer, Waje Reveals She Can Date A Man 10 Years Younger Than Her, Explains Why
- Zlatan Ibile shows support to Peruzzi amid drama
- Record producer who claims to have helped Peruzzi before he got recognized, accuses him of betrayal