Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke has debunked speculations that her marriage crashed over domestic abuse from her husband, Austin Faani.
The thespian who cried out some days ago, that her 7-year-old marriage to Nollywood movie producer Austin Faani has ended, said she was diagnosed of bipolar disorder.
The beautiful mother of three said:
“Five days ago, I made a video saying that my marriage to Austin Faani is over. That video came with a lot of backlash, with people saying I suffered domestic violence.
That’s not true, Austin has never raised his hands on me. I am here at First Delta American hospital here in Asaba, I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.”
- My first slap from hubby felt like a dream, actress Mercy Aigbe recounts marital experience
- BBNaija Reunion: Venita Akpofure insists Ella lied to the world about her mother’s health, Ella weeps
- Leaving a toxic marriage is hard, I personally couldn’t leave – Actress Victoria Inyama
- ”I killed her to save my marriage”- Woman says after hacking her mother in-law to death.
- How I Became Crippled From Domestic Violence – Nigerian Musician, Nifemi Tells Her Story