Big Brother Naija star, Princess Onyejekwe has disclosed that she turned down the advances of billionaire businessman, Ned Nwoko when she was younger.
The reality TV star and media personality made this disclosure on her verified Instagram page, today, December 3rd.
The Entrepreneur had earlier taken to social media to reveal that she has given up on love, as she has her sights set on other things in life.
According to her, she’s done dating for love but only available for self investments and funding.
Reacting to her revelation, a fan took to the comment section to suggest that philanthropist, Ned Nwoko should apply.
Surprisingly, Princess revealed that the billionaire already applied while she was much younger, but turned him down at the time because she was young and naïve.
In her words,
“He did when I was younger. I didn’t have sense”.
See screenshot below,
- “Why I hide the face of my other wives” – Billionaire Ned Nwoko reveals
- Instagram troll lectures ex-BBN housemate, Princess over bad English
- Keep your wife well, E get reason – Media user tells Ned Nwoko as he links up with Wizkid
- “Your missing ribs. You’ll never get over him” – Fans tell Regina Daniels as she celebrates her ex, Soma
- Ned Nwoko shares adorable photos of his wife, Regina Daniels and their son, Munir