Actress, Tracey Boakye has told Kennedy Agyapong bluntly that she sleeps with men indiscriminately to gain properties and as far as she is concerned, this is no news at all.
Tracey said over the years, she has slept with several men both married and unmarried, unlike other women who give their bodies out for free stating she has no regrets of her bad past. The actress and producer said this in a new Facebook Livestream.
“You say I came from Kumasi with my chale wote. Yes it’s good that you acknowledge that because that’s my story and God has changed my story and continues to bless me. I’ve slept with men and I don’t give my body for free. If you’re sleeping with me, I have to also benefit from it by taking money an I’m proud of that. I’ve acquired properties for myself and my story has changed just like you over the years,” she told Kennedy Agyapong for insulting her earlier for the fact that she’s dragging the name of former President John Dramani Mahama in the mud.
- I started making money as an actress 4 years ago – Toyin Abraham
- Ruggedman reacts to alleged assassination attempt on Angela Okorie
- I enjoy having se*x – Actress Dayo Amusa
- Nigerian Girl Sleeps With 9 Men In 10 Months, Adds Cousin To The List
- “I fear God only and God is never confined to a textbook” – Etinosa Idemudia