Popular Actress, Etinosa Idemudia, has reacted to the backlash she got after she revealed that she’s been given the ”joy of motherhood”.
Etinosa has developed a somewhat controversial persona on social media and due to this, might have stepped on toes directly or indirectly.
When news of her pregnancy went viral, some of her critics (most notably Victoria Inyama) took to Instagram page to shade the actress because it was out of wedlock.
Reacting to this, Etinosa revealed that she was almost forced to deactivate her Instagram account but she didn’t because she cannot be bullied.
She went on to ask for pity from her critics.
Her post on Instagram reads ;
I wanted to deactivate my Instagram before but as i slept and woke up, i realised that this Instagram does not belong to anybody’s father and nobody can bully me out of my social space which i really enjoy, exchange opinions and connect with loved ones.
So i dey here, i full ground remain. Mudiaga stanfit.
Oba no dey go transfer.
Go ask about me for Street (which street? Werey idiot girl, if wahala come na me go first run ooo)
Abeg pity me na only mouth i get. A lot of us are not feeling fine.
See her posts below ;
- Actress Victoria Inyama shades Etinosa after she announced that she had given birth
- “I Miss My Old Self” – Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Lady Insults Her
- Actress Etinosa lambastes Nigerian association of unfaithful married men
- God Made Tacha, Not Big Brother – Etinosa
- Rosy Meurer responds following revelation she’s indeed married to Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill