Clergyman and founder of popular Christian drama group, Mount Zion Faith Drama Ministry, Mike Bamiloye, has advised single people to be careful about how they select a life partner.
In a post shared on his Instagram page this morning, the clergyman said if singles want to fulfill purpose and also live long, they must by all means, marry their own husband or wife and not the one their pastor, prophet, priest or parents recommend to them.
His post reads:
ADVISE TO THE WAITING SINGLES
If you want to fulfill purpose and live long, you must by all means, at all cost marry YOUR Wife/Husband, Not the one a prophet, pastor, priest or parents recommend, but the one God recommends.
People can only guide. The ultimate choice must be born out of your personal conviction by the Holy Spirit.
- Cubana Chief Priest calls Odumeje his prophet(video)
- God forbids a woman from checking her husband’s phone – Nigerian man writes
- Fans of controversial Prophet Odumeje urge him to hold a mouthwatering crusade in Lagos once the lockdown order is over
- “Chukwuemeka Odumeje Is Not My Pastor” – Zubby Micheal Denies Getting Spiritual Powers From The Prophet
- Pastor’s wife wins trip to Italy with ‘another man’