Spokesperson to former Nigerian president and writer, Reno Omokri, has maintained his relevance on social media by always wading into issues that concern the society as well as sharing his sometimes controversial opinions on topics.
Reno often takes to his Twitter page to dish out advice to his followers.
The lawyer took to the social media platform and wrote:
On your birthday, your boyfriend threw a party for you. On his birthday, you expect him to take you out for a romantic dinner. Yet, you blame Donald Trump for all the injustice on planet Earth. Are you yourself practicing justice in your relationships? In fact, if your relationship is based on you pestering him for money, and him pestering you for coitus, what you have is a commercial transaction, not a relationship. Don’t refer to him as your boyfriend. He is your customer
- Lebanese-Nigerian billionaire set to marry President Trump’s daughter, Tiffany
- US Senate Prepares For Trump Impeachment Trial
- ‘They keep abortion centers open but places of worship closed’ – Trump slams governors, orders places of worship reopen immediately
- Not every woman wants marriage from a relationship – Toni Tones
- Donald Trump announces good news for the US Military