Actor IK Ogbonna has threatened to file a lawsuit against a Nigerian lady based in the US, Joyce Boakye, who in a recent video she posted on her IG page, accused him of being gay.
Joyce in the video alleged the actor abandoned his pretty wife Sonia, and is now going after Nollywood actors who he desires to sleep with.
Ogbonna in the letter written to her by his lawyers, Moshood Shehu and Associates, demanded an apology from Joyce within 7 days and that if she fails to do this, a lawsuit will be filed against her at the Lagos State High Court.
See the letter below:
- IK Ogbonna sues Bold Pink for accusing him of being gay
- Katheryn Mayorga’s lawyer confirms rape case against Cristiano Ronaldo is still active
- Nigerians React To Senator Elisha Abbo’s Apology
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s rape lawsuit dropped by Las Vegas accuser
- Kemi Olunloyo reveals Bukola Dakolo may have cheated on Timi with IK Ogbonna