Nigerian adult movie star, Edet Mareme aka Uglygalz has stated that she should not be tagged a sex worker as she is into adult entertainment.
I’m an adult movie star, not a sex worker – Uglygalz, Mareme Edet
She made this revelation while speaking in an interview with The Pulse.
She said women in her industry can earn as much as $3,000 to $10,000 a month, and she gets paid for what she knows how to do best
“I am a porn actress, I do adult entertainment movies or what is called porn films. I have been called a sex worker several times. People mistake me for those who have sex for money. I am an actress first and foremost and I get paid for acting aside enjoying what I do.”
- Nigerian Uglygalz’s Mareme Edet reveals why she started acting porn
- “Why I hardly kiss in movies” ― Nollywood Actress, Judy Austin
- I make more money trading than acting – Omobutty
- Nollywood Actor, Zubby Michael Gets Political Appointment From Anambra Governor
- Calabar girls not only good in bed, kitchen – Inem Peter reveals