THE High Court of Rivers State, Port Harcourt, on Wednesday extended an order of interim injunction restraining the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), its agents and employees from taking over Berths 9, 10 and 11 at the Federal Ocean Terminal, Onne Port Complex, Rivers State from INTELS Nigeria Limited. The Judge, Justice A. Enebeli, had earlier granted the restraining order on November 3, 2020.
The court had ordered that status quo ante bellum be maintained by the defendant (NPA) and its servants, agents and employees pending the hearing and determination of the applicant’s (INTELS’) interlocutory injunction which is before the court.
At the resumed hearing of the matter yesterday, Justice Enebeli ruled that the ex parte order of injunction made by the court “shall subsist and remain binding on the defendant pending the determination of the Notice of Preliminary Objection”. The matter was adjourned to December 7, 2020.
- Court Orders INEC And Senate Not To Remove Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator
- Alleged corruption: Court stops prosecution of Oshiomhole
- Court stops BPE, NERC on sale of Jos Disco’s shares
- Zazzau Prince sues El-Rufai, Emir Bamalli, kingmakers
- Port Harcourt serial killer David West appears in court wearing ‘5 Nights Of Glory’ tag