A Facebook user, Deborah Ifunanya has gotten a whole lot of folks on Social media talking, after she showed off the items she received during her ‘bride price’ ceremony over the weekend.
While some Facebook users stated that the ceremony called IKPANRI is a normal traditional ceremony practised in Awgu, Enugu State, others agued that it shouldn’t be practised anymore as the bride has the right to wave it off for her man.
- Nigerian man weds his Chinese lover in a beautiful ceremony( Photos)
- Plastic chair used as wheelchair at the emergency unit of UNTH, Enugu (Photo)
- Enugu Community Cries For Help Over Bad Roads
- Bride collapses as jilted lady scatters her wedding in Edo
- Soldier refused to wear traditional attire for marriage rites (Photos)