A Facebook user, Deborah Ifunanya has gotten a whole lot of folks on Social media talking, after she showed off the items she received during her ‘bride price’ ceremony over the weekend.
While some Facebook users stated that the ceremony called IKPANRI is a normal traditional ceremony practised in Awgu, Enugu State, others agued that it shouldn’t be practised anymore as the bride has the right to wave it off for her man.
- Nigerian man weds his Chinese lover in a beautiful ceremony( Photos)
- Man breaks up with his fiancee because of high cost of bride price
- Nigerian man who went into coma a day after his wedding, dies 6 days later
- Enugu LG Chairman allegedly gives wheelbarrows on hire purchase
- “My husband will pay my bride price twice because I am tear rubber” – BBNaija’s Thelma