Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Leo Da Silva recently got internet users debating afte he waded into a conversation centered on men refusing to date women who are not financially stable.
A lady who disclosed that she’s a student, had tweeted;
I’ve seen tweets from guys saying they can’t date a girl that’s not financially stable. I’m a student. But never, like never have I felt attacked by such tweets. What’s actually up with some guys on Twitter? What I want must not make sense to you. It’s choice boo
Reacting to this, Leo stated that it’s a smart choice for young men to refuse to date jobless women. He added that guys should have their own preference just as women have theirs.
He tweeted in response;
Guys should have their own preference just as women have theirs. Dating someone that’s not working or doesn’t have adequate allowance is a burden. Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world, if a young man trying to come up refuses that burden, I think it’s a smart choice.
- Being in relationship with older women is the most “s3xiest” thing ever – Man
- I Appreciate Life More Now Because Of 2020 – Tonto Dikeh
- Stop Misleading Young Girls – Danny Young Slams Toke Makinwa
- Avoid single moms, she wasted her prime fxcking irresponsible guy – Shadaya Knight
- Smart Adeyemi Breaks Silence After Defeating Dino Melaye, Calls Him His Houseboy (Video)