Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Leo Da Silva recently got internet users debating afte he waded into a conversation centered on men refusing to date women who are not financially stable.
A lady who disclosed that she’s a student, had tweeted;
I’ve seen tweets from guys saying they can’t date a girl that’s not financially stable. I’m a student. But never, like never have I felt attacked by such tweets. What’s actually up with some guys on Twitter? What I want must not make sense to you. It’s choice boo
Reacting to this, Leo stated that it’s a smart choice for young men to refuse to date jobless women. He added that guys should have their own preference just as women have theirs.
He tweeted in response;
Guys should have their own preference just as women have theirs. Dating someone that’s not working or doesn’t have adequate allowance is a burden. Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world, if a young man trying to come up refuses that burden, I think it’s a smart choice.
- Singer, Rudeboy Reveals What Will Happen If Rich Men Decide To Marry Only Rich Women
- I Appreciate Life More Now Because Of 2020 – Tonto Dikeh
- Men are getting comfortable with women paying their bills – Singer, Akothee advises young women to stop buying love
- ‘Report all acts of domestic violence to appropriate authorities’
- “I Can’t Date A Man Without A Car, He Should Have At Least A Corolla Or Hyundai” – Moesha Boduong