Beverly Naya has reacted to the headline used in a recent interview she granted, stating that ‘it’s unfortunate that when a woman grants an interview in this part of the world, the headline is almost always about about her marital status or opinions on marriage.’
The actress stated that in spite of spending a better part of her time talking about her life, career and aspirations, the focal point is always “marriage”.
Quite unfortunate that when a woman grants an interview in this part of the world, the headline is almost always about about her marital status or opinions on marriage. You’ll spend 30 mins talking about your life, career and aspirations only to have ‘marriage’ be the focus. Wow.
Most common headlines used for women:
‘Why I’ve chosen not to get married’
‘Why I’m still not married’
‘The kind of man I want to marry’
‘The right man hasn’t found me’
‘I will marry when God says I should’
‘I will get married when the right man finds me’
‘Why I’m single’
- Men should be allowed to marry 2 wives – Gospel singer, Stella Seal
- 46-year-old American woman arrives Kano to marry 23-year-old man she met on Instagram
- John Dumelo calls for the legalization of polygamy in Ghana since most men have side chicks
- Woman left devastated after she found out her best friend of over 25 years had gotten married to her husband
- If you don’t start respecting yourself & dignity as a woman, No man will – Actress Lilian Afegbai advises single ladies