Jamaican singer, Garfield Spence, popularly known as Konshens, took to Instagram to react following news that his wife has dumped him.
The Stay High singer praised his estranged wife Latoya Wright, who he married in 2017. He revealed that she brought him the “greatest happiness”, counselled him, helped him grow and raised his daughter like her own. Yet he still found “so many ways” to make it “f*ck up”.
He went on to send a message to men. He told them to take a look at their lives and not let God take back his “blessing”. He added that they “grow as womanizers”, feel like money in their pocket is all, think only about themselves, and try to make up for it by being great in other areas. But he warned that this will not work and they will “lose and lose big”.
He went on to thank his estranged wife for giving him the best years of his life.
He apologized for “f*cking it up” and promised to fix his life and his head.
He also promised to always be there for her, and he prayed that she will find “real happiness with someone deserving”.
He went on to reveal that he doesn’t want sympathy but wants to use his experience to teach others so that men who “clown” themselves can “wise up”.
He also told women that he’s not available for a relationship now because he wants to focus on himself, his music, his kids, and on his mental health.
Read what he wrote below:
- ”When I met my wife 18 years ago, I had nothing, I was a gold digger” – Peter Okoye
- “Flavour brainwashed and slept with me by promising me Heaven and Earth”- Flavour’s alleged Babymama reveals
- BBNaija: “If she was boy I would have broken her nose” – Kiddwaya blasts Nengi for throwing bottle at him
- Stop pitching kids against their fathers – Toyin Lawani to single mothers
- ‘What women should do to their cheating partners’ – Actress Nazo Ekezie