President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday night held a closed-door meeting with National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and former Interim National Chairman of the party, Chief Bisi Akande, in the State House.
Details of the meeting were yet to be made available as at the time of filing this report.
It was however gathered issues around national security, economy as well as party matters might have been discussed.
- BREAKING: Tinubu in closed-door meeting with Oyetola, Aregbesola, Akande
- BREAKING: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs, Presides Over Security Meeting
- I Have Been Unable To Speak With Buhari Since The Lekki Toll Gate Dhooting – Gov. Sanwo-Olu Reveals
- JUST IN: Buhari in secret talks with Jonathan
- We need time to implement your demands – Senate president Ahmad Lawan tells #EndSARS protesters after meeting with Buhari