Justin Brew Bieber
Canadian Pop singer, Justin Brew Bieber has revealed he was recently diagnosed with Lyme disease, an infection caused by bacteria commonly carried by ticks.
The 25-year-old singer broke the news on Instagram on Wednesday.
“While a lot of people kept saying Justin Bieber looks like s***, on meth etc, they failed to realize I’ve been recently diagnosed with Lyme disease, not only that but had a serious case of chronic mono which affected my skin, brain function, energy, and overall health.
“These things will be explained further in a docu-series I’m putting on YouTube shortly,”
“You can learn all that I’ve been battling and overcoming!! It’s been a rough couple years but getting the right treatment that will help treat this so far incurable disease and I will be back and better than ever,” he wrote.
- Justin Bieber asked to leave gym as Taylor Swift arrives
- Nigerians On High Alert As Deadly Animal Disease Hits Neighbouring Niger Republic
- Bbnaija’s Tacha spotted hanging out with Donjazzy
- “Wizkid will be the end of me” – Young Lady reveals after seeing him (photo)
- I never asked for a lift – Sophia Momodu tackles Davido