Date published: Thursday 23rd July 2020 12:33
Juventus are willing to consider offers for midfielder Adrien Rabiot with Man Utd an interested party, according to reports in Italy.
Rabiot moved to Turin from Paris Saint-Germain on a free transfer last summer but, having started only 18 Serie A games under manager Maurizio Sarri, reports have indicated that he could move on in the next transfer window.
The Frenchman was frequently linked with a move to the Premier League while at PSG, though opted to join Juventus instead, with Man Utd reportedly interested back then too.
Despite Rabiot starting a lot more since the restart, Juventus boss Sarri is overloaded in central midfield, favouring the likes of Miralem Pjanic, Rodrigo Bentancur and Blaise Matuidi and there could be a possibility he is deemed surplus to requirements this summer.
And Calciomercato claims that Juventus are ‘ready to listen to market offers’ for Rabiot with Newcastle United, Man Utd and Everton noted as the ‘most interested clubs’.
Juventus believe Rabiot ‘can become an important capital gain’ although the report doesn’t expand on how much the Italian giants would be looking for.
Rabiot’s mother, Veronique, who is also his agent, ‘does not close the door to a new adventure, on the contrary, looks curious at the rich Premier League’.
- Juventus losing patience with Man Utd transfer target Adrien Rabiot
- Premier League 2020 summer transfer window dates: When can top-flight clubs spend and when is deadline day?
- Juventus sporting director ‘spotted in Manchester’ to try and complete Paul Pogba swap deal and send Mario Mandzukic to United
- Euro Paper Talk: Man Utd knocked back in £90m bid for dream first-team addition; Arsenal frontrunners to sign €40m-rated Serie A defender
- Gossip: Huge boost as Man Utd close in on top target; Thiago to Liverpool twist