UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman had his Twitter account hacked, which saw vile tweets directed at Conor McGregor and his wife Dee Devlin.
McGregor will make his long-awaited return to the octagon against ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone at UFC 246 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
As with any McGregor fight, speculation about his next fight is already mounting.
Although ‘BMF’ titleholder Jorge Masvidal appears to be the front-runner, Usman and his welterweight strap are reportedly enticing the Irishman.
However, the ‘Nigerian Nightmare’ had an awful start to the night when several vile messages about McGregor were posted online.
Making several unsavoury remarks about the Irishman, the hacker then made a series of disgusting comments about Ms Devlin.
A series of unsavoury Tweets were sent from Usman’s Twitter account after it was hacked
In another worrying twist, the 32-year-old’s bank details were then posted online.
Although the Tweets were deleted, the incident drew a reaction online and manager Ali Abdelaziz assured fans the UFC were doing everything they could do help the 170lbs champion.
Usman is in Las Vegas for the main event, which sees McGregor take on veteran ‘Cowboy’ in the hope of fighting at least three times in 2020 after 15 months out of action.
- Kamaru Usman warns Twitter hackers ‘Karma catches us all’ in relation to offensive tweets about Conor McGregor and Dee Devlin
- Kamaru Usman warns Conor McGregor about welterweight title challenge and tells him to take loss vs Donald ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone at UFC 246
- MMA news: Colby Covington out for six months, Kamaru Usman warns Conor McGregor, Ben Askren calls ‘Notorious’ a dork
- Nigeria’s Kamaru Usman beats Colby Covington to win his 11th straight UFC fight and retain the Welterweight title
- EFCC advises Nigerians on the steps to take before contacting them if one’s Facebook account is hacked