The Lagos State Police has arrested 19-year-old girl, Jemila Ibrahim, and her friend, Fatima Mohammed, 21, after they burned the house of her ex-boyfriend and killed his new girlfriend in the process.
The incident reportedly happened in Monkey Village, Festac Area, Lagos, on November 18
A statement released by the spokesperson of the state police command, Muyiwa Adejobi, says Mohammed, an ex-lover to Jemila, had the hint of the incident and rushed to the house where he met his house on fire but managed to rescue Rabi, his new lover, from the inferno and took her to the hospital where she gave up the ghost on Saturday, November 21.
”Mohammed had alleged his former lover, Jemila Ibrahim, of infidelity before they broke up; he later met and fell in love with his new lover, Rabi, that was caught up in the inferno.
The duo of Jemila Ibrahim, f, and her friend, Fatimo Mohammed, f, of Monkey Village, who accompanied Jemila to commit the heinous crime, have been arrested by the police operatives attacked to Satellite Division of the command. ”the statement read
Adejobi said the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Hakeem Odumosu, has ordered that the matter be transferred to the State CID, Panti, for discreet investigation.
- Jilted woman sets ex-lover’s girlfriend, house ablaze
- Police officer who shot his girlfriend in the mouth has been arrested
- Police Arrest Seven Suspected Cultists In Lagos (Photo)
- 43 clubgoers and strippers arrested in Lagos for violating COVID19 protocols (photos)
- Horror As Man Allegedly Kills And Buries His Girlfriend In Lagos