Following the unlawful shooting at Lekki toll-gate, Paul Okoye has declared that there will be no backing down from the ongoing protests.
His reaction is coming in the wake of shootings and killings of some unarmed #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos State last night by Nigerian soldiers.
Several bullets fired by security operatives hit some persons and scores have been reported dead with many injured.
Paul Okoye has now reacted to the killings, calling on Nigerians to head out to Lekki Toll Gate while emphasizing the government will have to kill everyone.
“No backing down. Everybody should be at the lekki toll gate tomorrow. They have to kill us all,” he wrote.
Everybody should be at the lekki toll gate tomorrow…….. they have to kill us all 🇳🇬✊🏾🇳🇬✊🏾 we move
— Rudeboy (@rudeboypsquare) October 20, 2020
- “They have to kill us all” – Rudeboy set to lead #EndSARS protest at Lekki Toll gate today
- Nigerians In Canada Held Night Vigil For Victims Of Lekki Massacre (Video)
- “I HAVE NOT SLEPT since” – Burna Boy still devastated over the reported killings of #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki tollgate
- #EndSars: Protesters reported dead as Police open fire at Lekki Toll gate
- Davido reacts to removal of CCTV cameras from Lekki Toll gate